benvenuti

Questo blog è di Danila Oppio, colei che l'ha creato, e se ne è sempre presa cura, in qualità di webmaster.

giovedì 7 marzo 2013

GALLERIA D'ARTE: MAREE WILSON


I am drawn to my favourite New Zealand locations and am inspired by my love of the ocean and the natural landscape that surrounds it. I don’t like to paint realistically, I think thats what cameras are for. My landmarks have been stylised and are usually devoid of man and the things he makes. Sometimes moody, nearly always vibrant and energetic, all original works are acrylic on canvas.

I graduated from A.U.T. School of Art and Design in 1992 after 3yrs of training and then worked as graphic designer in Auckland for many years. I now live back in Mt Maunganui with my husband and three kids. My greatest passions are painting and photography, you will nearly always see me with a camera on my back or at home with a painting on the go.

BLOOM WITH A WIEW


 BLOOMING HOT DAY


LYON ROCK

Cio' che mi è piaciuto in queste opere dell'artista Neozelandese, di  MT.Mauganoui, oltre ai colori intensi e sfumati con arte, è la plasticità dei panorami, quasi irreali, come illustrassero mondi alieni, eppure terreni, di una fantastica bellezza. L'ho scoperta per caso..e ve la propongo! Sono spiacente di non avere che questi tre quadri da inserire nella galleria. Ma credo che siano sufficienti per dare risalto a questa giovane pittrice.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento